Pages

18 November 2009

Rain and packing

The weather has been incredibly wet here lately, not at all the kind of weather you'd want for November... It's been raining and raining and raining and raining... There seems to be no end to it. How boring... The sky is covered in heavy, gray clouds, and it's always dark. I want either sunshine or snow, dammit! I'm sick of this rain!

In other news, I finally finished my album! It's called "The first dozen" and is now available for download. You can use the player on the right to listen to it, or go to my Rainhat website and download it for free, or buy it on my Bandcamp page. The next thing for me to do is to promote it and let the world know that it's there, so that as many people as possible hear it. If you like the music, tell a friend or download and share the music online!

I'm moving to Malmö soon, so I've started packing a bit. We got a bunch of cardboard boxes the other day and I'm trying to pack down all my stuff in them. The hardest part is to figure out where to start... I have lots of stuff, and it's kinda scattered all over the place, but I guess it will get done eventually. I can't wait to move...

4 comments:

  1. I took a listen to the procrastinater soen (not sure of the title) and I laughed cause i feel like it was written about me, ha. I was very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! Glad you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's getting cold here as well. I think your music is one of the best sounds to listen to in this ki9d of season :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice song. I like it. Rain actually is not that bad. Just because it brings inconvenience along, so ppl rarely like it. =)

    ReplyDelete