Pages

29 August 2006

Ponderings

So... I was thinking. Since heating stuff up to a certain temperature kills the bacteria in it, does that mean that you could eat rotting meat if you cooked it well enough?
Not that I would even if you could... This is just another example of the random kind of crap that pops up in my head. I have a strange brain indeed. I'm beginning to see why my friends so often ask me what planet I'm from... Yum... ellipsis points...

This day summarized: Woke up, talked to a not so cheerful swedish girl too long, got to work one minute late, tested an interesting game, came home, went shopping, bought ridiculous amounts of meat, cooked bizarre meal with Thai chili sauce, chicken, bananas and bacon in it, went to my boss' place and had a beer, came home, wrote stupid things in my blog and then went to sleep.

Note that the last part hasn't happened yet. But I wrote it anyway because I can see it coming. I can see the future. I'm psychic, you know. I dreamed of a candy bar once, and the next day I got punched in the face. See what I mean? Huh? huh? huh? Nah, didn't think so.

Yeah. I should finally get to sleep and dream in technicolor. Then think of all the insects that are sleeping, and wonder if the animals are dreaming.
Thanks, Brad. You rock, man. Keep on crashing.

3 comments:

  1. Animals are, indeed, dreaming too.
    Anyway, I suppose your brain works perfectly fine, don't worry about that, it's just that you realize (and write down) what your brain does, which is something most people don't.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look Here:
    http://www.stinkymeat.net/stinkymeat/day1/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shit man ! Next time you smoke dope before going to sleep, pass it over. It seems to be decent stuff ! 8-)

    ReplyDelete